Who Is Sport XL?
The Man behind the Whistle?
Brendan Dodd - After 15 years travelling the world I am happy and settled in the Perth Hills, Mundaring Area, and loving being actively involved in the Mundaring community with a beautiful wife and two amazing children, I am enthusiastic to get tennis back on the map. Bigger, Better and Louder.
Born and educated in South Africa up until leaving to work at a summer camp in the USA as a tennis specialist which kick started my working life and ignited a passion for coaching tennis and other sports.
Traveling around the world working as a Dive Master was fun before settling in Scotland to coach and complete my first of many qualifications with the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) and Tennis Scotland.
Following a family move to Vancouver, Canada, working full-time coaching tennis through a well organised provincial tennis school program. (Company record for tennis introduction: 33,000 in one calendar year.)
Sport XL is currently involved in:
- School - After-School U10 Futsal.
- School - After-School Ultimate Frizbee XL program.
- School - In-School Multi Sports Program
- Club - Red/Orange/Green Ball Tennis.
- Club - Adult Beginner Lessons.
- Club - Adult social/instructional tennis.
- Club - Cardio Tennis.
- Club - In2Cricket/T20 cricket.
- Club - Soccer